Dear CUBE community,
We are excited to be open again!!!!
There are many new policies in place to protect both yourselves and our staff. We ask that you read these policies in full here and be respectful and courteous to staff and other climbers as we transition into this new phase of indoor climbing.
Some of the key changes to note are:
- To reduce the occupancy of our climbing spaces, the maximum capacity of the CUBE is now set at 18 individuals; but does NOT include staff, for whom we have separate protocols. You can phone ahead to assess the busyness of the gym, but as yet we are not introducing bookings for drop-in.
- Customers must sanitize their hands upon entry to Selkirk, and they are encouraged to sanitize their hands regularly throughout their climbing session.
- Masks are to be worn at all times over mouth and nose while in the building; industrial, surgical, and homemade masks are all acceptable.
- All customers must practice social distancing (2 m) with everyone in the facility at all times.
- Arrive changed and ready to climb. There will be no access to change facilities.
It's been a long road! But we're excited to see you soon!
The CUBE Climbing Team
Let us know how we are doing?
Complete our short 10 question Survey Monkey!!!